Saturday, July 17, 2010

Winnipeg, MB: Canad Inns Stadium





Set List
  1. Blood on Blood (clip)
  2. We Weren't Born To Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name
  4. Whole Lotta Leavin'
  5. Born to Be My Baby | BTBMB-2
  6. Lost Highway (ptl)
  7. It's My Life | IML-2 (ptl)
  8. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  9. We Got It Going On
  10. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman/Shout | Shout | Pretty Woman | Bad Medicine
  11. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox) | LYHOM-2
  12. Bed of Roses
  13. I'll Be There For YouIBTFY-2(ptl) 
  14. When We Were Beautiful
  15. Runaway
  16. Work for the Working Man
  17. Have a Nice Day
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. Keep the FaithKTF-2 (clip)
  20. Wanted Dead or Alive
  21. I Love This Town
  22. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3
Videos/MP3 Rip

        MediaFire folder contains:
MediaFire contains full songs only; no partials or clips

Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.

Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: