Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Regina, SK: Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field



Set List
  1. Blood on Blood
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow (w/Bad Name)
  3. You Give Love A Bad Name
  4. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  5. Born To Be My Baby
  6. Lost Highway
  7. It's My Life
  8. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  9. We Got It Going On
  10. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman | Bad Med-2
  11. Love's The Only Rule
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me (ptl)
  13. You Want To Make A Memory
  14. I'll Be There For You | IBTFY-2
  15. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  16. In These Arms
  17. Work For The Working Man
  18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  19. Keep The Faith
  20. This Is Our House (2x) | Our House-2 
  21. Wanted Dead of Alive | Wanted-2
  22. Living On A Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3
Extras
Videos/MP3 Rip

        MediaFire folder contains:
  • Video downloads
  • Audio rips from video downloads
Photos

PhotoBucket
Leader-Post Part 1 Part 2

Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
  • Leader-Post: Bon Jovi makes up for lost time with a Regina stadium show heavy on hits and deep cuts

Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: