Friday, July 23, 2010

Louisville, KY: Churchill Downs


HullabaLOU  Music Festival

Set List
  1. Lost Highway
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name
  4. Born to Be My Baby
  5. Superman Tonight
  6. It's My Life
  7. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead | Sleep-2
  8. We Got It Going On 
  9. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  10. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman/Shout | Bad Med (Richie)
  11. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox) | LYHOM-2 | LYHOM-3
  12. (You Want To) Make a Memory
  13. I'll Be There For You
  14. Runaway | Runaway-2
  15. Have a Nice Day
  16. Who Says You Can't Go Home (ptl) | Who Says-2
  17. Keep the Faith
  18. Wanted Dead or Alive (w/Dierks Bentley) | Wanted-1 | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3 | Wanted-4 | Wanted-5
  19. Living on a Prayer
Videos/MP3 Rip

        MediaFire folder contains:
  • Video downloads
  • Audio rips from video downloads
Photos

PhotoBucket

Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.

Check out our YouTube Channel!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I was at the show. Even though it was a festival gig and basically a hits show, it was fantastic! BTW, there was no "Always."

Daniel said...

Tried to send this in an e-mail but it was sent back:

Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/danielross2 for some more videos (partials, really) but more nonetheless ...