Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Calgary, AB: Pengrowth Saddledome





Set List
  1. Blood on Blood
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow | WWBTF-2
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  4. Whole Lotta Leavin'
  5. Born to Be My Baby
  6. Superman Tonight | Superman-2 | Superman-3
  7. Lost Highway
  8. It's My Life | IML-2 | IML-3 | IML-4
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  10. In These Arms | ITA-2 (ptl)
  11. We Got It Going On | WGIGO-2
  12. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman | Pretty Woman/Bad Med
  13. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox) (ptl)
  14. Blaze of Glory | Blaze-2
  15. I'll Be There For YouIBTFY-2 (ptl) | IBTFY-3 (extra verse)
  16. When We Were Beautiful | WWWB-2
  17. Runaway (ptl)
  18. Work for the Working Man
  19. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  20. Keep the Faith (ptl)
  21. Wanted Dead or Alive | Wanted-2 | Wanted-3
  22. I Love This Town
  23. Living on a Prayer | Prayer-2 | Prayer-3 | Prayer-4
Extras

Videos/MP3 Rip

        MediaFire folder contains:
MediaFire contains only full songs; no partials or clips

Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
David promoting "Toxic Avenger: The Musical"


Check out our YouTube Channel!

No comments: