Thursday, July 15, 2010

Edmonton, AB: Commonwealth Stadium





Set List
  1. Blood on Blood
  2. We Weren't Born to Follow
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name | Bad Name-2
  4. Raise Your Hands
  5. Born to Be My Baby
  6. Superman Tonight
  7. Lost Highway
  8. It's My Life
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  10. We Got It Going On
  11. Bad Medicine/Old Time Rock and Roll (w/Kid Rock)
  12. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
  13. Bed of Roses
  14. I'll Be There For You 
  15. Something For The Pain
  16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  17. Runaway
  18. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
  19. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  20. Keep The Faith | KTF-2
  21. Always | Always-2
  22. Wanted Dead Or Alive | Wanted-2
  23. Living On a Prayer | Prayer-2
Videos/MP3 Rip

        MediaFire folder contains:
MediaFire contains full songs only; no partials or clips

Photos
Links to Reviews, Commentary, etc.
Check out our YouTube Channel!


No comments: